Always on My Mind you baby...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Insomnia...


Rolled in my bed
like an abandoned thread
dragged to my sanctuary
of pain and pleasure
no more tears to shed
thoughts invaded my head
greeted me to your fantasy
at ease and pressure
May be i am adopted
to your constant torture
like a submitted addicted
to my silent screams
heated in your steams
seated in the memories theater
first row
repeated show
same scenes
or so it seems
recited dialogues
familiar analogues
sarcastic laughs
runaway agony tears
self pampered fears
as i go on with the shots
of you leaving my hopeful spots
rewinding the filmstrip
pausing the promises tip
attended by your daring hug
when i refilled my coffee mug
engraved with your name
and a question mark.

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..