Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, November 1, 2019

Uber facts



They say 
Two tablespoons of honey
would be enough to fuel a bee’s entire flight around the world.
that is a fact!
Two words of your fluent eyes
would be enough to fuel my entire journey
into the stammering oceans of confusion
to blow some fire into this dear life
all i need is your strong hands
to tear those heavy clouds apart
and crash the moon walls of doubts.
There are olived honey countries that call me
in your eyes
and in between your fluffy night hairs
rise million suns and set
the wildest tempest
off your dancing eyelashes,
hurl
Where are they all hiding?
those butterflies of your mind
if not in my verse
and where do they all go
those of mine who visit you
if not in yours
your silence pours
and i am but words on a drought.
everyday to me is your special day
to you, i am on my way 
see, i applied for a visa at your lips office
a long pause sigh they gave me
and a stare of lament
oh what at your heavens gate did i miss?
come closer darling
...then a breath
then i got my approved for lifetimes kiss
now all i need is a ticket
off your waving hands i pick it
booking at your veins my flight
my seat, by the window of your heart
we don't when we take off, depart
my love,
the closest we get is when as if apart
i had a good flight!
your loud beats hostess kept me warm
in a blanket of your longing
and of your -at my sight every time blood rush,
a pillow
your heavy clouds of patience cradled my fears
and off my waiting cheeks, i wept your rain. 
then i landed at your arms airport
received by the glad biceps
and tightly taken to the sultry abs most welcomed hall
in a hug that is of what i ever wanted is all.
and i stay as long as it takes
for my journey doesn't begin nor end
a yin yang kinda thing
as we fall my love, we ascend
Then i finally take the cab of your smile
luggage?
No, i only carry my heart in a back bag
and a pocket full of poetry
you opened your door into me
carried off my back the pain
and saw me
in the flash of your dimples side mirror

Off we go
Take me to the nowhere we know
the road is where your feet step
off the streets of solitude
and the cities of expectations
i dip my feet in the river of yearning
and bloom at your fingers touch
what breeze could ever be as mush
as your dew whisper
scented musk and Amber
calling my name once in a laughter
while time wasn't of us aware
in the garden of our secrets,
the trees of confessions sing
and tango the winds of belief.

Now we're there
what a beautiful Home you are!
all decorated with balloons of lush
and glitters of ecstasy
furnished your chivalrous moments
adorned in your comings to me
and at your hope candles,
enlightened.
your hands hug
and my gazes kiss
what a messy mess!
bliss...
Your every day brings only happiness
so does your every in and out breath
you are more loved than love was ever of capable
and just the way you are, accepted.
another Hypothesis you think?
No, This is for me, the Ultimate Uber fact. 

HAPPY BIRHDAY MY LOVE...
I WISH YOU MORE LOVE, HEALTH, WEALTH..
EASE OF MIND AND PEACE OF HEART ALWAYS..
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER UNDERSTAND OR IMAGINE...
I FEEL YOU...
HUGS TIGHT...
YOUR POET...
ABEER 





No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..