Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quarantine...

Spreading like fire in the hay
your eyes flame stares or may...
they said i should at home, stay
home? 
and what do they know
my love...
if your hell eyes, are but home
and i am with that heavy heart,
pleading guilty
this screen is but the wonderland of your heaven's hairs
and my dancing tips on the words,
are but swans Tchaikovskiying around
a ballad without a sound
but our breaths intertwined
for life...
this coffee cup
beaming your smokey scented aroma to my spotless mind cells
grateful i had not had even one encounter attack
to keep getting infected with the sweetest venom
of your skin...
it has been so long...
since we got lost in a song..
where have you been?
at home? like me...
within me...
laying in my eyes bed 
safe covered with my rhyming lids sheets
and dangerously roaming in my every vision of you,
wearing but your heart...
and my unrequited love
or is it upon my bosom lips
nursing of my verse nectar 
the petrified poet you are
flowing...

one hymn at a flying kiss...
 
What is it about me now!
i wash my line hands every-time
may you drop of the scary thoughts tips
i curl in my mind arms all the time
may you are but my mind's tightest arms
i sink in my unshed tears 
float in my unsmiled smile
and rise in unfinished poem of you
like Tchaikovsky's black swan... 

Quarantine it is then
as if we weren't already
as if every step out wasn't but in
as if every innocent word-spill wasn't but a killer spin
as if every hug wasn't but a safe distance
and every handshake wasn't but a greeting goodbye..
as if home wasn't but you...
and i am but forever then,
quarantine-d.


      
  

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..