Always on My Mind you baby...

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Sling


Dear Sling,

You know where you're going?
Around which royal flesh and bone?
you're a naturally gifted one you know
making it on your own not of a branded slingy background or so
it's an arm that supports and shelter
A home in the form of a shoulder
a life giver
A love winner
A whole world for millions
will be hanging in your sacred mission
A universe of his love will with you, every time he waves, swing
Oh my dear sling
All my heartbeats for you sing

would you of him take good care?
Ease his pains and peace our ware?
stay strong
But don't stay that long!
May he of you never be anymore in need
And as you're there
sneak in to his practically everywhere
closer to that precious left part
where he keeps the love in the heart of heart
but shut your eyes when i in there rise
let me have my moments in paradise
let me undress that eloquent silence
word per word
Unbutton his torn shirt of absence
into my bare sheet word
As i pass my mind fingers around
all the way to his senses abound
no stop here my dear!
you're not allowed to watch from here!
that shoulder i'll now heart sling
Bosom hold and comfort bring
see how lucky you are!
around when he is finally by himself
wearing some moments for the night
and taking some others off
smoking the day with the hand on the right
and acting a smile or shaking a frown off
the peak of your life is now my dear sling!
in a few day you'll retire and lay on the forgetting shelf  
of else-everything
so live it well!
Give him all the strength of will
U can't imagine how special it is
to hold the hand of love
And rest your head on His in a minor surgery
followed up left healing shoulder.


Yours sincerely,
His heartbeat.
 

   

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..