Always on My Mind you baby...

Sunday, January 7, 2018

within me...


Would you please come out
of my morning coffee steam
lay out of my whole night long dream
on this kitchen table
let's see if you are able
to rinse yourself off my trembling skin
how dare you to my sweat pores as i work you out of my soul, grin?
And if possible,
spell your name off my prayers gospel
let me anything but in your voice, murmur
wash your sun face away off my mirror
Hold your open arms still as i hopelessly in my helpless shame,
wither
eat your honey smile off my toast
let me in my 10 minutes microwaved wishes, roast
see, i just had my breakfast burnt!
funny till now, right?
now get off my one eye window
sneak no more of those playful curtains of my verse
it has been lately nothing but total eclipse
is it really that impossible?
For your eyelids not to strip bare into my daylight visions?
i need to see you properly
out of my fantasies portraits
I need to sip every tear you unshed
every drop of your fears blood
you have a hungry vamperess in me alright!
and having that said,
perhaps yes i would
taste of you a bit
with my burning sighs soufflé
your juicy sealed lips for dessert, bite
And chew on your mushy silence main course.

I dunno what is worse
your not coming to my eyes once
or your forever in them, home stay
your stare dancing on the tune of my longing
or my longing singing on the tune of your stare?
what to your absence should i wear?
i stand before my poetic hangers
wrapped in a towel of your eyes metrical wonders
what should i pick?
this floral spring dress of hope metaphors
or may be that perfect pair of faith jeans 
all ripped
the high heels of my all night dreams with you
or the flat sneakers of my long day realities without you
the colors change upon the touch of my time fingers
and turn the seasons at the mere eclipse of your away blinking
what were you thinking?
when you hide in my waiting pockets
as i accidentally for a fate surprise fetch
popping out of my patience training shorts 
and i deeply all over my shaking body off this treadmill of then joy,
fall
i hear your muted call
reaching out to your to mine mating soul
i wish you would reconsider this high dam wall
because between us darling,
there is only a Nile flood
as vigorous and as fertile
it took me a while
to sprinkle my face with this aromatic truth
and your Gucci Rush presence within my wrist
your gaze safety eyeliner
upon my cheeks, your hands blush
and just as plush
i wore your lasting forever words lipstick
holding my in you ultimate designer bag of belief
ready to conquer this whole sad world
within your armor glass glares smiling hug
For it's time to go out!
at the odds laugh and pout
nothing can take it away from us my love,
what we already had!
i happily then hold your coming hand tight
as i slap their door of doubt
on my way out,
and away,
i threw the key.

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..