Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, October 31, 2020

20 seconds...

 



20 seconds...

They said it should last for 20 seconds...
Oh my darling...
what do they know
how many times per second 
had i just closed my eyes on that thought--
feeling your love arms holding my-
now small to fit body- and hiding me from the world
how many times per second
had i breathed this air only because for one second
you may had had that breath into you and out
its a small world after all
and the winds fly from wherever you are to me
teaching universal geography currently,
so i know for sure that lovers inhale each others 
across the skies of distance 
exhale with each breath a flying life-kiss.
20 seconds...
they said it can heal your pains
when someone who loves you so much
_no one does more than i do by the way-
hugs you as tight for 20 seconds
you are no longer in any pain
you heal...
this i do feel!
when in my every night dream
we do.
healed
within our souls shield 
this darkness, for 20 seconds then,
bloom into a mustard field
of acceptance
 
20 seconds...
a wish that i pray only to come true
a red in my heart that turns every night blue
a me into myself growing into you...
a life that i claim and deny 
a when that asks me and a roaring answering.. fly! 
a morning run that i everyday do
as if i am running off you to you...
and the time stands then still
i wish my burning breath by then could tell
those worn out racing heart beats
and the sweet tears roll treats
on the wet face
that i for once will happily dew
20 seconds ...
i think i can then everything, forgive 
be where they say i can live
i would call your name as a prayer
like i always do
and hymn you my every unborn poem
of you
may be i don't know how it feels like in your arms
but i know there is a wise why i don't
one that i can't for the life of me, accept
may be when it's our time i will
only, for 20 seconds...
Or more...
again, they say
what do they know
i would never by then let go 
20 seconds..
in the cobblestone streets of our finally  happening...?
or in the sunshine of your spotless mind library..
where my Home theater will play
in the background of my rhyming fear

what is this now!
O another silly tear...
Ahh ...i see you here...
The you coming from your eyes heavens gate
and for 20 seconds
i would hide in your heart of fate
and plead guilty 
smell as our eternal soul encounter, misty
may you never relate...
life would then be for me complete..
i would take those minor burns pains to my skin
inhale wherever it hurts inside of you to my within
warmth your shivering bones in my flaming chest
reach out to that forgotten patella 
and be for the blue bird of your chirping eyes
a nest...
as i blow for you tonight
one candle per verse
may they lasts forever and beyond
those 20 seconds of lifetime. 




 
    

     

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..