Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, November 1, 2021

Half full...


I wish to see you

like i see you 

when i wish...

that half moon you wished upon

from behind the curtains of your empty room

firing a deep sigh

burning my world sky

i am that faraway moon, 

half split

of your whole wish,

i am every bit

As you then, blink

in your circled smoke,

i sink

dancing at the melodies of your mad heartbeats

that last sip of coffee getting in between your fingers, cold

it is me! there...you have been told!

leave me no more waiting

i ran out of myself being on hold...

but as i brew in, to touch your lips

in my mystical off to you, deadly awakening trips

steamed again, i flow

just like that pregnant river of caffeinated hope

you know?

that cheap lighter you always lose

somewhere around 

hard to be when needed,  found

but in your ripped jeans pocket

of me, you can fill of it, a bucket

a list of fires, your eyes start with

every fat finger click, for light

that pillow which is usually, white

i am that one clear thought, bright

for the longer sleepless night

where you breathe your dreams

one by one to the velvet ceiling

in uncensored delight

with each cigarette, a flight

to where we are as wrong as right

i am the impossible, possible

when you call for the love company

i am the pixels of that perfect shot

of that sweet message you never sent

i am the final dot

you forget to write

the pen you leave by your bed

holding the empty sheet tight

those scattered thoughts, i lead...

an invading of my every breathing your name, fleet

unorganized like an army of freedom fighters

my eyes stares martyrs

arrow at your enemy all-nighters

and shoot

that unfinished book, i thug

i word myself for your eyes hug

may be i as well kindle

into that white tee, i gentle

for your poetic skin to handle

as you put on those glares i hate

take off at your love gates wide shut

ah..and that small arm cut

u cant remember when or how, but..

i was that salty drop of blood

now what

i would be it all that you can five- sense

or sixth...

i would to your love be as small as immense...

i would vanish of my world to vanish in yours

that water bottle you dearly hold

that love word you never told

that English leather chair

this life's fair unfair

i would be the squirrel by the lake for you...

and the weird bird i pray for you to once...see

filled of you...

and of me, half full

for i only wish to see you,

just like whenever you wish,

everywhere...you see me.


HAPPY  BIRTHDAY SHAH...


No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..