Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, April 1, 2016

April's not fool.

They talk about you everywhere
those who pieces of me you touched
without your hands
beautiful stories i listen to
with my soul
i wrote poems about your face
that i get to see 
with my heart
ballads in your scent
that i smell only in the air of my mind space
and in your voice
whispering those sweet nothings
i long to hear,
i rhymed my sonnets 
you're not aware of your wicked self
destroying all resistance castles i have built 
with the sand of my wait,

beneath your playful horizontal push ups
because it gets more difficult to control
with every hurling breath
palms spread empty
lips tainted chocolate
without a spoon
my heart swoon
and much on the stake
how i wished at that moment to turn into that piece of cake  
a feather by your life majestic tunnel
my skin shivers with the mysterious sneeze
bless you, if you please  

Hug me
when i least deserve it
that's when i need it the most
like in my mother's arms
i curl into your softness
and my father's at my stupidity anger
i from you, hide  
when all i want is to make him happy and proud
i roll myself in his dreams shroud
still it's never enough.
Then you came to me
like i came to you
long before we met
we do
you can count on me, my love
and i know i have in you, a home

no matter how far i fly
or how many times i not too much to, try
i realize i love you more
believe me not,
but have faith in my heart
for it's the 2nd of April
and the fools already rushed in.  



      

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..