Always on My Mind you baby...

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Love quill

Write me,
on the wings of the bird
of your alphabetical kisses,
a herd.
And with my tears ink of waiting
write me in the sheet of time,
a song
Write me poems with your eyelashes quill,
dipped in my one eyed longing stream
of what is and whatever may seem
be it a staring melody of nostalgia
or a dancing tune of hope  
as we of this linguistic existence,
for a moment
elope
and then write me the sun's journey
from your one dimple to the other
and how that when you don't even bother
to shine, you just do
write me most of all your blue
that you roll on the side of insomnia,
gym pores sweat and in living room like, loo
write me prose off your fluffy hair
tell me what line should i wear,
had your words at my door,
rang
and which of my vocabulary desire- scented  necklace
may i to my bosom clause,
hang?
Write me the roses bloom off your fertile lips 
at the spring of my verse
Write me in every birth, 
what the playful sun rays had left on your skin 
after the traces of my late night wondering ballads 
write me colors of your mind palette
for the paintings my thoughts at your every coming,
brush
rainbows of possibilities cross my sky when you 
after the loudest drizzle,
beneath my literal weight,
hush
so write me the dreams that you don't remember
to my cheeks
and to my ears spell your laughter
being after the storm, your shelter
as savage as tender
to my veins shivers, whisper
your touches verdict,
scented Oud and amber 
write me your tainted hands of anger
as you hold my crucified shadow
And with your heart forgiveness fingers
sign me into your acceptance
my lifetime cheque of indulgence.

    

   

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..