Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Soul Portrait

Perhaps you met my soul
out of the flesh bars and distance cell  
million lifetimes before or ahead will 
tight hugged her body of rainbow
played your fingers in her hair of light
kissed her hope rounded cheeks
and drenched in the rainfall of her eyes
Perhaps you picked her hand of wait
and ran to the wheat fields of happenings
held her heart made of your love
and had her at just a Hello
may be you did! but you don't know
already countless times lipped my soul
and showed her around your dimpled smile
partied along at the famous square of your stare  
grooving to the tunes of your silence.  
Among the faces crowd
my soul face wanders
within the screams aloud
my soul whispers
and when in a moment alone all by yourself
my soul is the music
Her face becomes the song
her voice, all the singers
and to that lonely laughter
my soul is the joke
 
Perhaps you can remember
when the sun kisses your chin
my soul then, is the sun
and as the breeze hugs your skin
that is when my soul becomes the breeze
As the road beneath your feet takes a turn
you know my soul as your road, got reborn
and when it gets too cold
and no one is there to hold
my soul is your holding back no one
with her arms of tender
and patience hands
knead,
a wrapped up hoody around your head
and weaved,
a shawl of secrets, hanging loosely around your neck  
my soul fits you
like that perfect pair of jeans out of the bucket list check
and when you raise the flame to your lips,
cigarette
burning at the dangling silhouette
at the tip of your tongue
All the words you swallow
my soul rhymes as you mellow
and epics at the backstage of your theater mind
clapping at your unrequited love poems
flying as the small notes you after making love,
smoke.

My soul listens when your heart in silence,
talks
in her feet of faith, my soul with you,
walks
rests upon your chest when it gets dark
lullabys you beautiful dreams to sleep
pillows off your closed eyes moisture
and cheeks to the orphan salty roll
quilts the day off your night
moons your wishes at the twilight
perhaps you can feel her
perhaps you will now see,
my soul has your super powers!
my soul is unlike me, free...
it gets out of me to wherever you are
just like your soul flees out of you and wherever i am, finds me.  


 



No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..