Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Unpublished...

You...
the man coming out of my coming
going into the heart of my going
rising on to my every eclipse
like thousand splendid suns

where my still river runs
my land vigorously, fruit
my probable absolute
my loudest quietude
you...
As my eyes violin
your lips 
flute
you...
where my dreams, dream
of what is and what may seem
Dancing in my morning coffee steam
the waltz of wait
dipping my lips in my nemesis nectar 
laughing at the odds,
and collecting my"wildest what ifs" in a pandora's box
of faith.
you...
rolling upon my cheek
and curling in my for no reason,
smiling streak
where my rock bottom darkness hits its peak
your eyes lights then sneak
and we hope-mate
you...
so full of me so full of you
riding my herds of longing
like of His own times a Don Quijote
fighting our windmills of fate
is it too late?...
you say, sway, play...
night on me and day
and keep me on your acceptance plate  
you...
when i don't..i do
when a lie is but true
when it's time but never due
when it is not enough, enough
the freedom of my every handwritten-cough
the golden cage of my blue bird
and the infinite horizons to my Icarus,
in your love, mind state.
You...
hiding in the obvious
being the wrongest righteous
roaming the countries of possibilities
in my every breath
And i but a mad vagabond
that into your every blink,
migrate
you...
what i say when i don't
what i would when i won't
unpublished...
like my book of you
and like my love for you
publicly,
Explicit.
you...
As it divinely hymns
crumble,
stumble,
And in my draft box they childishly play
the rhymes
for sometimes,
May be, the poet i am...
but always you..
All the poems...
and my heart poetry. 
            

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..