Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Update

Today i ran for 5km.2
took a long shower and went for a walk
the streets and i talk
and the hot breeze listened
to the sad song of my feet
i also finally got to unpack
it's been only two days back
that i unfolded my excitement tee
and jumped into my happiness perfect pair of jeans 
to the dreams hall where we soul met  
it was all so beautifully set!
i threw my tantrums at the boiling pot
then i invited my annoying neighbor to lunch
laughed at her silly jokes
to tears...
i had coffee with my fears
low fat cookies on a China plate of my-about you-
worry
i rearranged my what if(s) drawers
dusted the happy memories book shelves
mopped these silly doubts off my mind floor
and stared for an hour at the bloody door
as if you will anytime come knocking
a big smile on your face and your king size, like my love, wordily, hug
and with both trembling hands i held that steaming mug
of belief
but after a long write on a blog page that remained blank,
my heart sank...   
Every verse is a scandal
how do i poem you?
without stripping my soul 
dancing around your eyes pole naked
in a ballad of wishes  
Every sigh is but ablaze
how do i breathe you
without burning the northern wind 
blowing my longing in the void
only you can refill
you tell!
when every silence is a scream
how do i pray your name
without the universe hymns echo,
Amen.
Every tear is but a flood
how do i cry you
without drowning in your absence mud
growing rain forests of halt
and a harvest of anticipation   
Every time unit is but an Everest summit
if they still consider it Highest!
centuries pass on me as seconds 
holding my heart glass hour
and counting the sands of my fading heartbeats
at your empty harbor
if only i can grow wings for shelter
deeper dimples for your laughter
or may be continents far spread my arms tighter
light their blind eyes wider
get to be your freedom fighter!
and you my noble cause
with a shield of a prose
and a whole scabbard of poetry
if i may i would
be the ground you stood
the have"s" you should
so you never would
if only i could...
Dylan the times away
for my love, they are a changing
man this life piano
on your looney tunes
and seek in me what is you, seeking.
Rise stronger
at your back an army of your full wonder
the fields of smiles you once seeded, 
will back at you now linger
and the skies of possibilities you cracked open
will upon you, love hail.
unbutton this pain shirt
and show off your power tattoo
we are just lost without you
my heart and i...
and yes i forgot to tell you,
the rest of the day i spent by the window
had a mango,
and a whole pack of wait.   
   
   

           
 

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..