Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Landmark

Dividing your picture
into thousand parts
to adore each one alone
sacredly
like a prayer,
recited to your eyes
my tears roll
of ecstacy
each one on its own
without tiredness 
with all happiness
you will feel it
silently
My little cells humming
Enchanted with your coming
darkened nights prince
kiss your every tear
one by one
till you shine on My sun
with This relieving smile
missed for a while
helplessly 
holding on to my lips
life will then become alright
for you are its light
to me



Imprisoning all these torturing thoughts

hurting your sensitive brain
let them all fall in vein
one by one
savagely
into my chaotic mind
that you shall never suffer
wrapping myself as your offer
and sacrificed Kurban

Crashing all limits of your existence

clearing you the path
with Young roses and grass
turning into a mad colors palette
blending your sins in my regret 
feverishly
Painting you a stairway to heaven
would leave you my space
each word on its own
poetically
spelling the verse on your face
one poem at a time
Living Hell in your embrace
Burning to the rhyme
Rising with every line from Ashes
wholeheartedly
liberated to the core
in a house without walls,
not even a door
indefinite shore  
as i love you more
your pains i devour
only bliss, 
you are made for
may be a kiss?
i would lay still for
over and over
repeatedly
i swallow
your darkest warmest shadow
in my void
anthropoid
that spark in your gaze
deeper lines in my maze
playfully



we run and hide
in the layers of hope
cruelly we even elope
here, my hands to stop that seperation wind
melting to the memories rain
may you never feel any pain
no sadness again
hanging myself on to silver moon
pleading guilty to your absence thunder
sentenced to being your soul whisperer
living only in your beautiful mind
one flash at a time
willingly
collecting your pieces of my rejuvenated flesh
One per inch
carving your initials upon each spot
Territories wide shot
Geographically yours
Blood shed 
Beautifully unsaid
Toe to Head 
i still burn
when you turn
and never look back
To your very own Landmark.



   







     

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

we run and hide
in the layers of hope
cruelly we even elope
here, my hands to stop that seperation wind
melting to the memories rain
may you never feel any pain...smiles...love the heart in that...and really like the breaking apart of them in the opening to give attention to each part....that is really cool as well...

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..