Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Dreams...

What do i want?
you may wonder
A tough one to answer
the you of you i am after
the one you set fire to with a lighter
to the classical ashes of its rising smoke
the one you revive to stroke
with every begging breath
the one nobody sees, not even you
my winds within his trees whisper
so, let the crazy lover wander
in the mountains of Nocturnal wishes
and linger
let me forest you the lilies of your wilderness 
in the valleys of such sweet nothingness
where i rose you scented nows,
Butterfly you colorful tomorrows
Nightingale your silence ballads in classical hiss   
and rocking chirps


I see you in the light of the hidden
wearing your metaphoric weapon
that you shoot inside out
and it bleeds in me
one smile at a time 
To verse you all the things i rhyme
but never pen
(My what-ifs and whys)
To sonnet you new cities of peace
that don't exist
(but in your eyes)
To spell the pain out of your guts
and make your love out of my affirmative nots
to be yours and make you mine
and your wounds
i want to reason you some of my madness
and quote you out of this mind clutter
up to the larking star you are
down to where you have never been of me
to your initials on the margins of my unpublished book
and my out of the world euphoria at your 3rd of January
first "Hi"
What you don't know to know
i want to only word you all the beautiful you are
letter you the smiles of longing 
and dot the tears of your silence away
see, i want to gift you the good times
i wish i have had
with you
wrap my wings of possibilities
around your flame
and burn.

I want to write you
those messages i bottled in the sea
wishing upon every wave
one moment you'll think of me
when i am no more
bare feet on the tided shore
flying kisses to the hurling winds
begging the arrogant breeze to deliver
what my pregnant breath has been carrying
for more than its due 
i want to hold your nicotine stained finger
to my lips
and press a smoking kiss
to your soul
i want to vibrate you tenderness
Bukowski you out of this loneliness
and Rumi the heart out of you
Bond on your every fantasy
and G.One the evil Raavan
in your every lifetime Ramayana        
I want to Isis all your Osiris pieces
for one night
and make you whole within me.
kiss your frog soul into a prince
i want to Devdas your sadness in a spilling chalice
the way a Chandramuki would.
i want to be all the love you deserve
if i could
may be i lived too much more than i should
or too little too late
no matter how poetically intense we mate
we are still dais-playing our gambling fate
Hiding all the pain in glittering smiles
laughing to tears in cratered cheeks
so i want to be your hurting knee
take all this life in me
because, for the life of me..my love
i can't take one tear you trap in my core
Give me all the pain that nothing can makes up for
make me the punching bag of your thoughts,
you-every night to sleep- pillow
It wasn't your fault back then!
forgiven is your every sin
and remembered forever your fight    
so tonight,
i hold you tight
in me you can hide
bare to your soul flashlight
The Atharva of your time and the Messiah Hiding in His own plight. 


                                      i love you and kiss your forehead,
                  may all this pain gets in me with the touch of your skin.

 
 
   

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..