Always on My Mind you baby...

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

How to love you?

How to love you?
if there is a how to love that is
been wondering all the way
in my 7.am daily walk by the beach
where the waves crash
in order to reach
at the shore of my eyes
i see you, the truth you are
running within my visions
the further the deeper
a letter-go as a keeper
come closer,
told me the beach..
and i felt your breeze on my face
cold and salty

How to love you?
with the rhyming word?
or the gazes sword?
through the layers of our poetical dimension
or the colorful lines of a street wall graffiti?
what's in a flesh meet
where would i fit a normal greet!
without running into your arms like a refugee
and you are but Home
what's in a shot with your eyes wearing glass
where would i unload my longing strass
if you keep down your curtains to light
and i am but a ball of sun fire and might
what's in a picture..
that will remain witness on the moment of separation
and a scent that will no matter what, invite limitation 
and torture
what's in a voice you already hear
every night at the back of your head
reciting you poetry that was never written,
coming to your face once with a formal hello!
what's in a handshake
where people throw their dais of acceptance
while we already turned the wheel
and got a full spade
our hands would mate
feverishly grinding all that wait
and melting under the pressure of time
our hands would lip lock
like birds of a flock
fingers entwined
hardened to sweat
universes would erupt
at our hands arousing touch
is it asking too much?
what's in it to break
after all, it is just our handshake 

Is it the fact that we actually do exist
that bothers us so much?
within each other yet out of reach
what's in a few minutes in heaven
then a lifetime in hell
what's in a lifetime made in a few minutes
and a forever of want
what's in a hug
that once in, everything changes
i would then breathe what's in between your ribs
speak the language of your heartbeats
listen only to the humming sounds off your cage bird
and see nothing but the night sky of your hair
my arms would spread no more but on your loneliness
and in my chest, would play an orchestra of wishes
and make believes
then you would perhaps let go
unwrap your warmth off my winter skin
and leave me shiver
as i stand taken under your weather  
furiously trying to rewind my mind strip
and pause at your casual wave
after you sign my book
that trip we took
in a moment out of time
will then become a memory that i will treasure
and you will probably, forget.

Thing is my love,
i don't know a way to love you
but to love you
frame-less
shameless
out of this world Einestein insane
meeting you in a verse or prose 

striking with your quotes a pose
hugging you tighter in between the lines
and with your every word to my hand's desire
an all night long, dream handshake. 

  

    

    

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..