Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, November 28, 2016

Slice of life...

As the alarm clock rings
I turn to my lonely pillow
with your face
please go back to sleep, 
just one more dream...
so real it would seem!
i have your eyes here in my chest
as you see through my heart
your lips are not sealed 
in the arms of my breast
in my bosom, 
you all of it,
revealed
it is not as cold
anymore in my bones
a queen in my dreams you made me,
without a game or its thrones
gushing like a Northern wind,
your prince charming whispers
to my beautiful mind Cinderella 
losing at your silence ball a shoe
and running in the after hours of midnight
for a piece of your lucid delight
turning this stained kitchen apron
into a fancy gown of stars
and this pumpkin heart
into a glittered chariot of dreams
shaping the hungry rats of my soul
into wild horses of hopes
riding through your fairy tale mist
but halas! i do exist
though in this dimension, wish not i was
not even a poem i am, nor a prose
May be a Grenouille scentless
or an Atwood invisible gush of air
if i turned my head away from you
or if i stare
so i dare
to bite the forbidden apple 
of your love
wait in my snow-white years of sleep
for your one reviving kiss.
 
My Coffee pot
still steaming hot
a well covered up water jug
and at my hand's pick, eyes drops   
jealous sun rays
sneak on my wet cheeks
for a morning kiss
and a swinging chair
that doesn't at my poetic confessions,
creak
voicemails from work
family gathering alert 
messages that i don't read 
ticked seen
the world that i don't live in
in me, lives
and there at the corner of my solitude
piles the whole week laundry
but it kept screaming,
asking for a snooze or a hit
time knows how to call for your attention
and you helplessly every time, bid
so i left the bed
to my reel self, instead 
in my night gown of your fantasy,
i gazed into my mirror of reality
and took a brave Alice leap,
into my dear life's wonderland. for it is the case with us the dreamers my love,
in our world, you can't really tell which is which.


 

  
         
 

   






  

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..