Always on My Mind you baby...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Family Frame...


If you think i only see you when you shine
think again...
i see you clearly when you refrain
i see behind your walls of pride
and within your doubts, my strength collide
like a family your pieces hold me
when the wholeness of certainty lets go
what you run to hide, show
in the pet shop boys suburbia
and the loosened dog from hell
Set free in our b&w cell
where what we can't afford to admit,
we spell
we live in the realms of our own delusional reality 
a family of love  
where the father to my orphan soul 
is your hug
and the mother to your ecstatic waterfall 
is my kiss

And sometimes your silence cries like a son
innocently clinging to my nursing heart
and experimenting all your naughtiness on me
at first it hurts
with all its baby milk teeth
so my anticipation areola aches
but if that's what it takes 
so be it!
it has to be fed
so i smile and give you more
how could i ever not?
isn't that what motherhood is all about?
Sometimes your absences hit me
like an angry possessive brother
leaving more bruises to my soul
at my verse's wearing your presence 
with a cleavage
after a fanciful night in your darkness
or tease me like a jealous sister
if these bare verses
get sometimes, over dressed.   

So, like a loving family 
i feel you...
The bird talk you chirp
the tears you smilingly dew
the storms you rise in your silence
the wind sways your comings blew
the buds you bloom in your glances
the seeds in my veins your lips threw
the mountains you move under my skin
the skies in your hiding cocoons i flew
the butterflies you migrate to my stomach
the musky breeze your arrival to my life lines drew
the fires your lips started
the moment we kiss and burn
infatuating the night through
the way you are always to me
the way i may sometimes, happen to you
the true liar and the lying true
the wire and the nightingale
that is  black and blue.


Everywhere i see you
beneath the shallow layers of my small talk 
within that lengthy crowded lonesome walk 
around that broken dish i slipped yesterday
and that cooking ware i burned the other day
staring at that poem i never got to finish
And that book i can't seem to pass its page 10
in the card game with dad i finally get to win
and the dull girls night out i used to enjoy
i see you in my foggy trembling joy 
at your latest camera smooch 
your eyes make love to my sight
and it gets blurry in my quivering leery shots
When you glance speck my soul chops
as you eyelash my mental G.Spot
spear my velvet lips with your glares...
hang me against the walls of your stares 
on my way up to your mind's chaotic study  
i come..looking at you
riding my mad senses in due 
steaming in my late night black coffee
and howling in that last cigarette before sleep
So here you are!
in my warmed up fingertips window
under my demanding blanket
Almost too perfect to be perfect
and in between the craving lines
you are about all the words undercover
stripping my metaphors to the gutter
and when you laugh
my heart longs for a photograph
my lips yearn for a licentious autograph
my mind craves for a twinkling caption
one to hang on the naked walls of my life's unliving room
for the one family i live and didn't get to pose with in a frame. 




No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..