Always on My Mind you baby...

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Backwards...

Much is less
And if you don't love
You only love more
Your hug tight
Is a tight hug
A kiss long
Is a long kiss
closed eyes
are wide open.
The sealed lips,
Speak
And the spoken lips
Sealed
Meeting
Is parting
And closer Is far
resting
hurts
and the pain,
heals...
Never leave
Is a leave
And stay Is a go.
Loving you more
Is less
Coming to you
is going  away
Holding on
is letting go
Our love is as free
As we never are
unleashed
in a golden cage

Nothing you can take
But all
What i can give you
Is whole
Our silence Is eloquent
And every absence
Is but a mere presence.
I love you
You love i
Color me a sky
Is a sky me a color
Saffron is salt
Black is white
You are me
And i am you
Undefined,
is defined
Hollowed
is full
Words,
are fences
bonds are loose
Lie is truth
and truth Is but a lie
when is why
and why is a sin.

And sometimes i want you
like what i want and can't have
what i feel and can't say
like yesterday
and tomorrow
like loving you,
loving me.
Sometimes you're the air,
i breathe
Sometimes i'm the air,
you freeze
in the heart of an Ochre sky,
A face.
Sometimes you're the color of my love
And i am the prayer of your Heart
we meet in an ice-dream off the sun
You forget the world
and come to me
I pause my world
in a moment of you
we melt into a dawn of glass.
And if you're the hug
i am but the warmth
And when you're the kiss
i become the lips,
parting in time.
And sometimes You're just you
I am me
The sky is the sky
And the frozen glass
Melts into a lake of clouds
That is made of my tears.


No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..