Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, February 26, 2010

Out Of Fuel..


turning the engine of the memories
pouring more longing fuel
the sun rises on me
in the middle of the night
would it be right?
if i just turned back
hold my life to unpack
get your dinner ready
and arrange your dates
swallow my pain
greet your mates
launch the perfect frame
would it be the same?
if i lock my wildest fears
remove the poisonous spears
of betrayal
accept your denial
as the insane truth?
the road is too long
replaying the very same old song
old Vowes of forever
broken promises of the "never"
warm tears rolled on my face
ending the mad race
as the car took off
the engine screamed loud
running out of longing fuel
when will i find the next gas-station?

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..