Always on My Mind you baby...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Curiosity..


They always ask me
why are you smiling all the time?
why do your feet move at the rhyme?
why do you care?
and i stare..
the nowhere is just ahead
Inside of me
there is a colorful fare
folkloric dances
lifetime romances
children laughs crack in my head
million words that need to be said
phantoms of sadness are powerful
they hunt the fairies of joy
breaking the childhood toy
the dancer in me is still
the smiles dry
the dreams chill
encrypted lines seal the heart
endless is the point of start
they say i am smart
i know how to fall
smiling the pain of the crippled tears

ME..
i don't cry easily. but i shed silent tears more often.

“Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.” ~Eileen Mayhew

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..