Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Waiting for a shooting star..


when u re late
i wait
its my fate
to live the distance
as the destiny of resistance
shine on my night
like a shooting star
that u are.
u rise in my dream
a ray from heaven
and a burning fire
of desire
cursed with hope
i elope from me to you
driven and purified.
i hav released all my demons/
all my fears melt at your gate
it is fate
to wait
told and hidden
allowed and forbidden
folded in your shroud
guilty
but in your arms..forgiven.

3 comments:

mason said...

your very gifted with words now you inspire me to write about my tattoos that consist of stars i may post it sunday evening by the way thanks for the comment

stairway to heaven said...

looking forward to read yours ..:) thank you mason,i appreciate it really..:)

Desert Rose said...

looking forward to read yours ..:) thank you mason,i appreciate it really..:)

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..