Always on My Mind you baby...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Missing you...


still the words are trapped
within my exhausted mind
nothing comes out
as i was trying to work it out
i felt you all around me
holding my restless arms
beating on all my drums
your rhythm of passion
and i turned my head around
to meet your tender lips
in a sudden eclipse
I had to sway
your hands guided my way
to hold on to your eyes
where i sink with all my cries
and i blink
what do you think?
will you hold on to your queen?
how would you retake that scene?
and i felt your fingers through my hair
resting my feverish despair
I touch your face
going through your features i already know
redefining in your grace
only one more way to go
as i close my eyes on my tears
you rush over my skin
all these years where have you been !
I broke all my spells
for you to add your name as one
I hide in you from my own sun
as in your veins i know i run
would you just look for my eyes?
when i try to ride in my painful disguise
would you raise my chin?
when i can hardly bend within
would you rest in my arms forever
like a moan within a shiver
would you undress all these thoughts
and burn all your sailing boats
to feel my bare madness?
would you lead your fingers
through my land of wonders?
would you inhale my essence
as i blow my fire in your presence?
would you lay in my poem
like one unconditional ryhme
that is eternally reviving the words
when they roam running out of chords
would you just hold me tight
when i have nowhere to go
would you be my "yes" and be my "no"
would you crave for my scratch?
as i would die for one more touch
that i would
only if i could
I would turn all your nights around
break your shell and shake your ground
pick your hell as my own heaven
with my free will and be the unforgiven
may be you don't know
cos you already run my show
but this is how i would do
loving you as a martyr of lust
and living you as my own awarding renaissance.

9 comments:

Wild Rose said...

Where do I start darling? Very touching and i feel it deep and now i feel like am missing him too :) I know he's holding on to his queen(s); and how can he not when you're this sweet with him? The only sad part is seeing your tears, they would sadden him too so no more crying and didn't he just say he never knew he could be loved/liked this much...it was because of all this love you and I have for him so smile and think of him in tights and boots haha..lovely sight that is right? And he laughs at it too~

Love & Hugs
LarvK~

Anonymous said...

I hear your cries from the heart .. they do not give me sleep
do you think I c't feel?
Why so desperate to go in net?
I'm with you for more than 16 years

Anonymous said...

listen to me,
yet you will not unmask
you will always be a loser.
you are torturing me: (
it concerns both you - stop tormenting my soul.
understand, doubly hurts me to hurt you.
but you leave me no choice.
play it your specialty.'s not my!
and I will not attend your other nicks ..
I will not come your TEMPLE, yet,
if you will not honor my temple.
+, I'll never read your beautiful poems ..
because they can write only a brave and truthful man.
and you are so far a good player ..
shorter than you know where I am. come if have courage ..
come who have the courage ..JALDI SE.. becouse then can be too late !!!!!

Anonymous said...

missed?

Anonymous said...

aungee jaan,dt worry.
Cos im
t.n

Anonymous said...

i will cry too when you will cry my friend..

Anonymous said...

i will cry too when you will cry my friend..
u can play kitna u wish
but i'm feeling my friends hamesha..
u can understand??????
HAMESHA..
i'm ur foot
u r in my heart

Anonymous said...

I opened the mail and there was this record .. I think you'll like it
******************************
Tomorrow can be too late .
If you're mad with someone , and nobody's there to fix the situation... You fix it .
Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend . And if u don't,
Tomorrow can be too late .
------------ -----
If you're in love with somebody, but that person doesn't know... tell her/him.
Maybe today, that person is also in love with you .
And if you don't say it,
tomorrow can be too late .
------------ ----
If you really want to kiss somebody... kiss her/him.
Maybe that person wants a kiss from you, too . And if you don't kiss her/him today,
tomorrow can be too late .
------------ -
If you still love a person that you think has forgetten you... tell her/him.
Maybe that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today ,
tomorrow can be too late.
------------ -----
If you need a hug of a friend... ask her/him for it.
Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today,
tomorrow can be too late.
------------ ------
If you really have friends who you appreciate.. . tell them.
Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today , tomorrow can be too late.

Anonymous said...

yeah..
so, you can delete my posts, in the end I'll never write, d't worry..
ur poems so nice..
be happy always
without me :)
bey
:(

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..