Always on My Mind you baby...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tight Hug..


Hey
It was a bad day at the park
I looked for you
your mom said you had a flew
everyone was there to play
but still i missed you much today
the swing was empty
the leaves were thirsty
we used to hang around together
now i have to wear that sweater
because i feel so cold
when you are not there to hold
I don't know why
but i couldn't laugh
without your jokes
birds were singing me your lullaby
when my stomach pain pokes
I played a bit on the slide
even my Katie, i put aside
mom told me not to come
she said you are sick,i might catch some
but i told her its ok
at least i will feel the same way
as you do
some love i had to give you
Mr.Winnie sends his best
Jinny and Tina and all the rest
i just had to give you this big bear hug
and tell you i miss you
even more when you are around.





I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.



Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.

5 comments:

Noona said...

The poem is just lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy, begad i enjoyed it alot, i loved the cute images u created in it, it shows pure , selfless love .. amazing ya beero :) Muuuuaaah :)

Kay said...

(girlish swoon) ohhhhhhhh....

that is so sweet.

Wild Rose said...

Missed you too my queen :)
xxx

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

wow..

powerful emotions expressed here.
well done.

A++

Bubba said...

Hugs are the best!



WORD VERIFICATION: nogifat
DEFINITION: the secret ingredient in eggnog

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..