Always on My Mind you baby...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The chains of freedom...


Liberated
To my prison
Enchained
To your freedom
Of inspiration

Dedicated
To my destiny
Refrained
To your melody
Of high expectations

Kept in your closet
Like an ancient tale of freedom
Inscribed with your magic
As the forbidden litany
Recited,
as the sacred rituals
Of adoration

Worshiped as your goddess
Doomed in your temple
Whispered as your prayer
Sacrificed on the alter
Of sinful incarnation

Burning incense
On scented candles
Sculptures of tantrum
Are screaming with wisdom
Dedicated to your cult
Like an organized random
you recharge my passion
every time you do your speech
reciting my anthom
in your words of preach
your blocks are higher
I m just a simple commoner
that is out of your reach
Melting in the heat
Of my redundant hallucination

4 comments:

Maha said...

I truly love your vast contradiction, they make my mind go dizzy. while reading your poem and thinking what my opinion of it would be, I honestly could not find the right words to convey my admiration.

Desert Rose said...

thank you so much Maha..you may be young but your mind is way mature then most elders i met ..:) your words mean so much to me..:)

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Maha here! Some exotic poetry here!

Desert Rose said...

thank you Mansoor..you know i just try to skip the borders of limitation to the wider space of the wildest imagination.so glad you guys are enjoying it..:)

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..