Always on My Mind you baby...

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Prayer..


Hold me tight
as if there is no tomorrow
Be my knight
Defeat my sorrow
shine your light
on my fading rainbow
Recharge my fight
against my own time
Read my signs
Decipher my lines
Grab my fate
Redeem your state
call my demons and your angels
adjust my wrong to be your right
don't visit my dreams to leave my sight
I made you a universe of day and night
hours pass me by
counted all my tears to fly
to where we used to reunite
laying in my sparkling sky
covered with your memories
recycling the moments of you and I
celebrated with a celestial reception
greeted by Venus and the shooting star
holding her magical stick
for one more wish to click
I closed my eyes
held you to my heart
for when we vanish
our tomorrow will start
like an endless universal movement
of immortal reincarnation.

2 comments:

dustus said...

I think the last 2 lines are especially powerful. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. Have a great weekend, Abeer :)

Desert Rose said...

Thank you so much Adam..i m definitely honored..:) have the best weekend dear..:)

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..