Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Horse Riding...


I put your soul on
riding my horse of time
through the gates of the unknown
I was the hidden and the shown
my feet trembled in the saddle
the wind enchanted my hair to settle
feeling the beats of my stallion
I was driven to be your Pygmalion
and yet addressed as my own
no borders can stop me
not a chance to reach me
I am destined to my fate
being your worldwide region
while you are my universal state
you roam in my illusion
as a witness of reality
I wonder in your confusion
as a mistress in your morality
I drive my strength
to the gates of your myth
shattering my weakness
a virgin land for you to excavate
I climb your mountain
with the guts of a cavalier
relieving your burden
like a Samurai warrior
offering my existence for you to recreate
I cross your frontiers
at the time of your parade
surrounded by these courtiers
I raise my sword
closer to my heart
say one bleeding word
that we shall never be apart
for i can always return to your charade
as a one more puzzling word and a Renegade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"you roam in my illusion
as a witness of reality
I wonder in your confusion
as a mistress in your morality"
—very impressive lines

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..