Always on My Mind you baby...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In your wardrobe..


I would hide in your closet
and be your most favorite shirt
I would ride in your wildest dreams
and be your uncensored part
I would reside in your fairytale castle
and be your skin cloak of hurt
shinning in your mirror
as a reflection identity
the clear shot and the blurt
I would turn into words
to touch your lips
I would stretch as your guitar cords
to hold your fingers tips
I would be the lonesome tunes
rhyming out of your heart
I would end up
where your line would start
I would be your blessing
and your unforgiven sin
mix my scents with your aroma
and drip as your exotic perfume
I would weave my longing cells
to adorn your stainless bed sheet
would grind myself into your sleeping pills
to run in your veins as a lifetime treat
I would lay myself as your Chinese brush
to sink in the warm darkness of your hair
I would fade in your morning blush
I would be your truth to dare
obvious and abstract
used and intact
only if you allow me
to reincarnate my being
as your personal wardrobe.

2 comments:

LarveeK said...

Wow...Abeer can you be my wardrobe ..pretty please ? Love it honey :)

Desert Rose said...

thank you larvee..it is just one that worn me out and i still feel like warm in a scented wardrobe..:)

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..