Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Revolution...


No pain no gain
they say..
It has to be this way
My rage
Is like a lunatic sage
released to his void
Impossible to avoid
these crippled moans
shaking to the bones
a stranger to my own skin
only you can touch me within
sealed,
is my heart
revealed,
in your cage
captured
when we are apart
tortured
every time we melt
My freedom is behind your bars
dismantled into million scars
I breathe
your forbidden scent
Freeze,
in my forgiven hell
and i rebel
like a dedicated muse
tempted to refuse
your golden shell
but i can't
I am not that saint
only you can chose
to set me free as your granted slave
or have me carved within your cave
as your wildest contradiction.

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..