Always on My Mind you baby...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A night flight...


I finished packing
checked the last minute things
a hair brush and a notebook
some thoughts and a wilder look
the make up kit was wide open
eye shades were loud spoken
I covered my lips with shining gloss
caressed my cheeks engraving my loss
chasing this disobedient tear
I removed the eye-lines
exposing my daring signs
to scare away that fear
you are still that dear
even in my darkened mind
your whisper to me is just divined
i rush to your space
shaking with a blushing face
wearing your attitude
crashing my solitude
you are everywhere
how can i even dare
to invite my strength to a burning paradise
when i can only melt in your freezing hell
what more to tell..
I collect my stumbled steps
rushing myself to the floating hope
its almost time
to catch my flight
greeting this night
I put on my coat
and your scented scarf.

2 comments:

Maha said...

You write beautifully. I love how you captured this scene before leaving, and how so much wa shown in the reflection.

Desert Rose said...

thank you Maha,i m just trying always to capture the intimate moments that can pass in life without much notice except in our hearts for a little bit. so glad you like my work..:)

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..