Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Reading you..


I fell asleep reading
with a book in my hand
and a thought to understand
many verbs in the lines
more linking prepositions
why is it always about the description?
It could've simply been enough
drawing your features even as rough
and add few more epithets
enigmatic
charismatic
a survivor and a killer
is your absolute grammar
as the vocal and the drummer
of the crazy band of words
that would accurately play along
your adopted vocabulary song
as the official editorial
of all the unpublished hits
even the paper smelled your scent
between the obvious you were the hint
hidden between the lines
covered with all the signs
beautified with the glamorous imagination
dignified in my own printed version
as only text that is worth to be read.

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..