Always on My Mind you baby...

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Puzzle..


Heavy
like the mountains of pain
Ready
for the exhausting journey
to the nowhere

The eyes are red
words are well said
silence is a killer
and the magnet is steady
still ready

determined to start
the trip of illusion
equipped with hope
and desperation
my imagination..
is the king and the knight
you bring me back to me
dead and revived
ended to begin
out of the world and in
you win
trapped in your space
enchained with the chase
your steps on my path
are traces of the truth
spread on the fields of reality
fragments of me
assembled in you
fitting like a puzzle
of million bits
it hits
my dismantled rainbow
with your untamed hurricane
leaving the puzzle
for the fate to solve.

No comments:

My Poems Recitations for My Shah...

VFXed.. Dreams.. Fan Notes..